Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Lay on Macduffe,

 "And damn’d be him, that first cries hold, enough!"

I figured before I wrote about my thoughts when developing the rules, I should play a game with the rules as published to refresh my memory.

Waiting for the French


The published "Not Quite the Battle of La Belle-Famille" scenario seemed like a good starting place.

8 comments:

  1. Nice to see the old 40mm on the table again !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the movement trays, most effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Ross- I'm still admiring the train in the previous post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been cut down a little and repainted, but it still rolls on my table from time to time.

      Delete
  4. Probably one of my most favorite battles, La Belle-Familie. Looking forward to the write up.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete