Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Saturday, October 29, 2022

A Sunday Morning Ride

Its been a busy few days. What better way to spend a Sunday morning than a ride through the woods to Grandma's?

The cards are a mix of hidden units, and "dummies". The cards and dummies were mixed by troop type then placed in likely spots so even I don't know who is where.

I was going to start Saturday morning but realized that I didn't have unit stats and capabilities for the non-humans and special characters so I came up with a few ideas which I added to the Quick Reference Sheet. Now it remains to be seen if they'll work.

____________________ 


UNIT CHARACTERISTICS QUICK REF. SHEET



UNIT

MOVE

MELEE HIT

SHOOT HIT

SAVE

SPECIAL


CONVOY & FREINDS

Prince Micheal

4d6”

4+

-

3+

3 wounds

Companions

4d6”

4+

-

4+


Captain

2d6”

4+

-

4+

2 wounds

Spearmen

2d6”

4+

-

5+


Archers

3d6”

5+

18” 5+

5+


Wagons

2d6”

6+

-

6+


Woodsman

3d6”

3+


4+

3 wounds

Blanche

3d6”

6+

Spells

4+

Enchant

AMBUSH

Mountain Queen

4d6”

4+

Spells

4+

Bolt, Fear  

Lizard Wizard

3d6”

5+

Spells

5+

Fear, 2 wounds

Lizards

3d6”

4+


4+

4

Centaurs

5d6”

5+

9”  5+

4+

Full speed in woods.







Enchant:

All enemy within 6” who fail to save may not move or shoot or attack on their next turn.

Fear:

All enemy within 6” who fail to save will immediately retreat a full move.

Lightning Bolt:

Roll 3d6” vs 1 group within 12” or vs 1 Hero within 6”.  


7 comments:

  1. Does Blanche get a plus one for kindness from strangers?
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a perfect post to peruse on a Sunday morning with coffee. I can hear my long dormant fantasy contingent starting to stir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throw them some candy, that's supposed to calm them down.....

      Delete
  3. It's beginning to look a bit like Halloween! Let the fractious journey commence!

    ReplyDelete