Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Sunday, October 9, 2022

There's A Gonna Be A Battle Fer Sure!

 Things are beginning to slow down so.......... time for a battle(game)


To be continued


15 comments:

  1. Good to see that a fight is getting close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your 1/72nd ACW Collection once again- have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a table of (mostly) Airfix to remind me of what I like about this hobby...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see your Airfix forces I'm reminded of how I started wargaming with a couple of boxes of them and a copy of Don Featherstone's 'Tackel Model Soldiers This Way' 55 years ago. [Relaxes, bathed in nostalgia]

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Hi ho, Hi Ho!
    Hi ho!
    It's off t' war we Go!..."

    ReplyDelete