Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Monday, October 3, 2022

This Week A Decade Ago

Yeah, October isn't going as smooth as hoped so there has been neither painting nor playing.    A decade ago there was playing though! So, without further ado:


From the Archives:

Battle of Yawner's Farm

Battle Report from 10 Oct 2012: The search for the right game in full swing: 

Live action of some sort will resume soon. (I hope!!!

15 comments:

  1. I'm surprised how many tables I see packed with figures from one end to another and all units can do is advance to contact. As seen here many a time, even with larger figures, having a smaller number of units gives a much better game. I hope the rest of the month sees an improvement for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a busy season preparing for winter but the storm rather added to the load.

      Delete
  2. Outstanding photo. We must still be in summer re-run season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all, this is the pre-winter prep/poststorm cleanup season.

      Delete
  3. The Observation Balloon is the star of the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa! Travelling in 4 dimensions? tbltop = 2 + up & down for 3 + time = 4. One more dimension makes the 5th Dimension. Then we get musical accompaniment:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKkNlwpajNk

    ReplyDelete
  5. As others have said, the balloon is great! So much so, that I did not even notice how you were keeping it aloft at first. Reading the original post was interesting as well for the discussion of number of figures/size of table discussion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very fond of my balloons. Its good to have talented, imaginitive, generous friends. Best use of a $ store plastic Halloween pumpkin I've ever seen.

      Delete