Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

More old Gridded Games

Its been years since I first came across the gridded medieval wargame, Siege of Bodenburg posted by Thor on his Armymen webpage but I've just come across this Franco-Prussian War gridded wargame designed by  Henry Bodenstedt in the mid 60's, also posted by Thor:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/33484056/Franco-Prussian-War-Game-by-Henry-Bodenstedt

4 comments:

  1. Ross,

    I finally got around to posting links to your rule sets on the "Emperor vs Elector" group blog's "Websites of Interest" list.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross,

    I also have a copy of Henry's WWII game of the Bridge at Remagen. I sent a copy to Bob Cordery awhile ago. If you're interested, I can send you a copy also.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris, I'd be interested in seeing that.
    rmacfa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jeff ( I think, uhoh also came to mind as a reaction!)

    ReplyDelete