Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Saturday, August 22, 2020

As Long As I'm Painting....

The Origawn Rebels have been short a mounted infantry  officer for a while now. Since I've been in painting mode, and had a suitable mounted homecast Guards Officer casting on hand, I figured that this was a good time to convert him and get him ready for action.


Painting to begin on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing him in command of his first battle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared with my wife Kelly, about the Origawn Rebellion. We live in Vancouver WA (that’s Vancouver not BC, Washington not DC) and know a lot of about the history (Polk and his 54-40 or fight). Another imaginary North West conflict is modern in nature. The Cascadian Separatist War. The initial volleys have already been fired in Portland and the federal forces were withdrawn. However, agent provocateurs are now stirring up trouble to increase tensions.

    ReplyDelete