Monday, July 20, 2020

Forming the Light Cavalry

While going through my supply of Elastolin bits, mumbling to myself about wishing I could figure out how to make at least one stand of mounted arquebusiers for the French, I came across a couple of Merten mounted Landsknechts that I had put aside until I could figure out what to use them for. 

So, two headswaps, two scrounged arquebuses , three Merten horses, one Meisterzinn limber horse, a little work, and I have my French light cavalry. One stand of lancers and one of argoulets.

10 comments:

  1. That "bits box" can sometimes be a life-saver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sort of thing I like to see. Come to think of it, this is the sort of thing I like to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inventive and successful, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Successful? We'll see when they are painted, hit the table and roll some dice! ☺

      Delete
  4. Your creativity has been hard at work here, can't wait to see them painted up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was eyeing some Merten ACW cavalry bodies... But, I think I'm getting lazy.

      Delete