Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Monday, July 20, 2020

Forming the Light Cavalry

While going through my supply of Elastolin bits, mumbling to myself about wishing I could figure out how to make at least one stand of mounted arquebusiers for the French, I came across a couple of Merten mounted Landsknechts that I had put aside until I could figure out what to use them for. 

So, two headswaps, two scrounged arquebuses , three Merten horses, one Zinnbrigade limber horse, a little work, and I have my French light cavalry. One stand of lancers and one of argoulets.

10 comments:

  1. That "bits box" can sometimes be a life-saver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sort of thing I like to see. Come to think of it, this is the sort of thing I like to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inventive and successful, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Successful? We'll see when they are painted, hit the table and roll some dice! ☺

      Delete
  4. Your creativity has been hard at work here, can't wait to see them painted up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was eyeing some Merten ACW cavalry bodies... But, I think I'm getting lazy.

      Delete