Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Monday, July 13, 2020

S--- Happens

Literally! Drew a system failure event card today and had to put my plumber hat on for the afternoon.



Once done for the day, I did reset and play a turn or two but who knows when I'll finish?

5 comments:

  1. Hope things are back on track - great photo anyway. Is it Hooks Farm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, busy clearing the kitchen for new fridge/freezer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ross- Glad you've overcome the Plumbing problem- at least it wouldn't be frozen pipes this time of year. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete