Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Recruitment resumes

 I'm pretty sure the Sharpshooters of the Governor General's Foot Guards didn't wear their bearskins at Cut Knife Creek but my homecast ones wear theirs always.


Having finally decided the long hanging questions of rules, organization and basing, I have decided to finally finish and base the sharpshooter detachment of the Foot Guards that I started several years ago, and rebased some of my Victoria Rifles as sharpshooters/skirmishers rather than infantry.

Next up is supposed to be some 40mm French Rev types.


6 comments:

  1. These fellows really look the part. Very effective basing too. The Victoria Rifles look very dashing in their uniform and are using cover very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've been doing this stuff for years. Their red coated colleagues have yet to see action.

      Delete
  2. Very good work on your Sharpshooters Ross. Have a great weekend there my Friend. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Faster abnd shoot better than ordinary infantry but not as good in melee and can take fewer hits.

      Delete