Saturday, August 13, 2022

Dress Rehersal

 I made time today to clear the table and start designing a new senario for my French Rev forces. Taking into account the expected players but keeping in mind that I won't know exactly who or how many will be there next week, I designed a scenario that contains elements of July's West Indies raid and the  Redcoats and Lobsters Virtual Huzzah game from 2021

Somewhere along the coast of Brittany. 

If the weather forecast holds I should be able to run a solo play test on Sunday. 


7 comments:

  1. Looks intriguing Ross. I like the gun emplacement - is that an objective?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Its from a 54mm plastic BMC Yorkdown playset from late last century.

      Delete
  2. Looks a great table, should go down well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echoing the sentiments above - it looks great! I have the same gun emplacement (well, my son does, in his bin of "army men". I'm just biding my time patiently until it's mine). Love the height of those cliffs. Rare to see something suitably tall for the big figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A rescued hunk of styrafoam packing. One day I have to do somethin with the other 1/2, maybe cut down to 2/3 the height.

      Delete
  4. Definitely a little trouble brewing at the borders it seems!

    ReplyDelete