Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Recalled To Life

A Tale of Two Campaigns.

 (With apologies to Dickens)


Well, it was a quick and easy conversion, with a quick and sloppy paint touch up, the job should have been finished more than a week ago but life, and a couple of games, interfered again and again. Still, they're done now.  

The Orleans Regiment at the time of The War of the Austrian Succession has become the French Republic's 13th Regiment for the War of the First Coalition, with full 'toy soldier' level of accuracy........  


Now, back to Dragoons and Mamlukes. 

9 comments:

  1. It is a far far better thing I do.

    I really like the look of those toy soldiers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could say that it was better than any I've done but I'm happy that I've saved them from the guillotine!

      Delete
  2. I am so glad these toy soldiers were so obliging as to change their uniform to help you out. They certainly look their new part.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  3. ‘with full 'toy soldier' level of accuracy’ - that would make a great article / chapter / wargame book title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great. I do wonder how they managed to keep those hats on when they charged, though....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hat pins? Maybe I should have done one with his hat blowing off?

      Delete
  5. Splendid… what’s not to like about full toy soldier levels of accuracy.
    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete