Friday, August 23, 2024

Now For Something Completely Different

It is entirely possibly that when you are tired and distracted by a sore leg, and not really sure what you really want vs what you think you should want, and so on, might not be the best time to adjust and test rules. So, I am going to clear the table and set up a small, simple scenario on some other period to amuse myself while not troubling my brain.

"CUT!" "Sorry lads a truce has been called, back to camp everyone."

I've had a request for another Gathering of Hosts  but I need to find a story line for a scenario and that brain department is  unavailable at the moment. A 1/72 ACW game is due but I'm not up to pushing that many little guys around the table.  The 16thC is a simple option, as is another 1840's Oberhilse & Faraway game.



The decision will probably requiring limping across the room to stare at the contestants while thinking about scenarios, but first I have to clear the table..



2 comments: