Saturday, August 31, 2024

What's Next?

I'm not sure! All the primary collections have been out, as have most of the secondary ones and I don't have any strong desires or scenario ideas. Its probably a good time to get back to doing some painting, regardless of fading eyes and wobbly hands. 


There are a handful of 1/2 painted Prince Valiant figures sitting on my desk, including a couple carrying ladders and grumbling that they're going to be late for the siege, so that's probably a good place to start.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Last century I bought 100 unpainted copies of this pose so I've converted a good many of them.

      Delete
  2. A good place to start indeed. The ladder guys are great.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll have to have another go at assaulting 'the wall' before the year is out.

      Delete