Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Saturday, August 31, 2024

What's Next?

I'm not sure! All the primary collections have been out, as have most of the secondary ones and I don't have any strong desires or scenario ideas. Its probably a good time to get back to doing some painting, regardless of fading eyes and wobbly hands. 


There are a handful of 1/2 painted Prince Valiant figures sitting on my desk, including a couple carrying ladders and grumbling that they're going to be late for the siege, so that's probably a good place to start.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Last century I bought 100 unpainted copies of this pose so I've converted a good many of them.

      Delete
  2. A good place to start indeed. The ladder guys are great.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll have to have another go at assaulting 'the wall' before the year is out.

      Delete