Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Friday, May 8, 2020

Ready to Roll

I'm now ready for tomorrow's game.
 If I was heading off to Huzzah next Thursday, I'd still be 2 units short of my committment but at home some SYW and War of 1812 units are ready to step into the gap.
The two 1/2 units of "Light Infantry" (ie French line infantry designated to act as skirmishers but theoretically capable of reforming) formed in column for an assault.


4 comments:

  1. Well done on the painting front - pretty smart time to do the painting- well done Ross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stripy trousers there ! , you have a steady hand .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking unit - enjoy the game.

    ReplyDelete