Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Thursday, August 13, 2020

One More Quick Game

 Before I return to the 16thC.

Places everyone!


One Hour Wargame Scenario #5 Bridgehead. Rather oddly, until I reread it, I didn't recognize or remember that this OHW scenario was based on  a well worn CS Grant scenario that I played using brigades of 1/72 ACW troops last spring. It was played with companies of 54mm 1870's troops today.


Report and discussion for Saturday morning.





13 comments:

  1. By coincidence I am halfway through the very same scenario with 'Portable SYW' - though the Austrian defenders haven't deployed their giant cat 😀
    Looking forward to your report!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you need to hold a little something in reserve

      Delete
  2. My cats are banned from the gaming room - they chew trees !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to confess to not having that much authority....

      Delete
  3. It's thinking 'This water tastes a bit funny'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Think of her as a patch of eerie morning mist along the banks of the stream..

      Delete
  5. That is a beautiful cat / kaiju!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ross,

    I see that you're doing scifi again with Catzilla making an appearance. Or it could be a horror genre piece with the cat being "The terror of the North Woods."

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe she prefers being referred to as "Her Majesty, Queen of the North"

      Delete
  7. My money's on The Dominion if they're deploying the beautiful cat

    ReplyDelete