Sunday, January 8, 2023

Three Done

I decided that, after years of quick painting on simple castings, painting all nine (10 including wolf)  as one lot was in danger of stalling now that the base colours were on, so I decided to break them down into 3 groups of 3 for the finishing work.  

The archers came first: (Pictures are life size on my Chromebook. These 40mm figures are 3d printed, sold by Day of Battles.)

From the front: 

And the back:


The swordsmen, who may or may not be given either a javelin or a buckler, will be 2nd (hopefully appearing Tuesday night) and the command group, including the Kreacher look alike on Thursday night. 

Then I'll need to come up with a scenario and back story.

8 comments:

  1. Nice work Ross - have your flash new paints arrived yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think they're flash though hopefully adequate. I'm told they'll arrive on Friday, just after I finish.......

      Delete
  2. They look lovely Ross…
    Great colour choices.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were wearing hoods, carrying bows and planning to lurk in the woods and surprise people so.....

      Delete