Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Gunners Up


As soon as these lads are based, Royal Artillery will be able to field a two gun battery. More Zinnbrigade French Infantry conversions and yet another of my pointing officers. Next up will be some sappers, at least 1 stand, maybe 2.

4 comments:

  1. Whew! For a moment I thought Rosmark was adding to its extensive artillery arm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured it didn't matter how many Rosmark gunners I painted, they won't have the range to hit the tabletop in Wachovia from here.

      Delete
  2. They look brilliant, Ross. Very nice.

    Officers did a lot of pointing, once upon a time. Nowadays they just fiddle with their Blackberries.

    ReplyDelete